The pages in this section contain ideas for increasing your parish income. E.g. Regular Gift Aid returns, ideas for fundraising, hiring out your church hall.
The 30-second financial health check for your church
Answer the questions below to see if your church is making the most of improving its finances.
If you answered no to any of the above questions then you could be missing out on financial help and access to funds.
Where to find help
Follow the links above for more information. If you need to speak to someone, please contact the following:
- For Gift Aid Lite or recovering tax from donations, call Sue Warren on 0161 828 1424.
- For advice on stewardship, legacy campaigns or increasing giving, call
James Emmerson on 0161 828 1474.
- For advice on finding grants, call Sue Heil on 0161 828 1445.
- For information about the Mission Development Fund, call Heather Ford on 0161 828 1475.
- For help with mutual support, contact Parish Support Group member, Alex Peet, on 0161 828 1467.