- proclaim God’s great love for the whole of Creation by incorporating wider environmental concerns into theological and liturgical life.
- understand and manage how diocesan buildings, land and activities impact on the environment.
- support the Church of England Environment Strategy and team in their target of reducing the whole of the C of E’s carbon emissions by 80% by 2050, with an interim target of 42% by 2020.
- work with local and national partners for the betterment of our land and world.
- provide examples, materials and encouragement to church members and to parishes to empower them to engage with broader aspects of their environmental and ethical practice.
We commit to: