Youth Mental Health Aware
25 September, 12:30 p.m. to 4:00 p.m. IN: Children and young people
This introductory session raises awareness of young people’s mental health. It covers:
- Some of the common mental health issues affecting young people
- Skills to work more effectively with young people living with mental health issues
- Ways to support young people with a mental health issue and relate to their experiences.
The course is valued by MHFA England at £125, however the Diocese of Manchester has subsidised the course. It is available priced:
- £15 per delegate (working within the Diocese of Manchester)
- £25 per delegate (working outside the Diocese of Manchester)
To book a place please send your name, address (to receive resources) and contact number to email@example.com, for enquiries contact Amy Sixsmith at firstname.lastname@example.org / 07384 254262.
Alternatively contact Amy Sixsmith, Diocesan Mental Wellbeing Youth Worker, to discuss hosting an individual course for a wider staff team.