- Update your church page on A Church Near You so that people searching for a Christmas service online can find yours! ACNY receives more than 12 million page views each year and 81% of people who come to the site are first time visitors, so there is a huge opportunity to use the site to encourage local church attendance.
- Order #FollowTheStar: 12 Days of Christmas Wonder booklet or leaflet.
- Download posters, logos and resources to publicise your events and services. Why not put some posters around town to publicise your special services?
- Become a ‘star church’ by displaying a prominent star. The bigger and more visible the better. Don’t forget to tag that your church has a large star displayed on A Church Near You and share a photo of it on social media using #FollowTheStar.
- Share the CofE’s Christmas videos and social media posts through your social media accounts.
19 May 2020 In: Parish News
The award-winning “People, Place and Presence” project run from Holy Trinity Church in the Parish of the Good Shepherd, Ashton-under-Lyne, has been awarded another three-year ...read more See all news
Follow the Star 2019
17 October 2019 IN: Parish News
Building on the very positive feedback and excellent local church engagement in #FollowTheStar last year, the Church of England Advent campaign is back for 2019. Your church is invited to join the campaign to encourage people to come and share your Christmas services and celebrations, and journey with you through to Epiphany.
There are lots of great resources to help you.
For more details of all the resources and to order online, visit www.churchofengland.org/christmas