- Lead the development and implementation of the Diocese’s Church Growth strategy
- Encourage and enable church planting, fresh expressions of church and evangelism across the traditions of the Diocese
- Support and enable Resource churches and church revitalisation
- Contribute to the development of other initiatives that lead to church growth
- Provide and signpost resources for prayer, evangelism and missionary discipleship
- are passionate about the growth of the Church and have a track record for it
- are able to help develop and implement strategy
- can serve the diverse communities and traditions of the diocese
- are creative and imaginative in finding new ways of advancing the Kingdom
- are team players who can inspire and empower others.
Head of Church Growth, Manchester Diocese
Salary/Grade: Diocesan Pay-scale Band 6.1 – 6.2 (£38,805 - £44,744)
The Bishop of Manchester is seeking to appoint a full time Head of Church Growth who will:
We would welcome applications from Lay or Ordained Christians who:
There is an Occupational Requirement for the post holder to be a practising Christian, and member of the Anglican Church, in accordance with Schedule 9 to the Equality Act 2010.
For an informal conversation about the post, please contact the Bishop of Bolton on 0161 790 8289 or firstname.lastname@example.org