- An ordained minister in the Church of England having served at least one incumbency/Interim post
- Able to develop leadership both lay and ordained.
- gifted in making disciples and enabling us to do the same.
- Is creative and collaborative, who will enable new and exciting ways of being Church in the neighbourhood.
- Able to work strategically and has experience of change management.
Interim Minister (3 Year Post): Radcliffe Team: St Mary, St Thomas and St John, with St Philip
St Mary, St Thomas and St John, with St Philip are looking forward to beginning a new phase of their journey together.
We are seeking an experienced priest to be our Interim Minister who will help us coordinate, cooperate and work more effectively together to share God’s message of hope not just within the churches but helping us to increasingly look outward towards the wider community of Radcliffe.
The Interim Minister will also play a vital role within the Deanery as we consider the wider Deanery Plan and the developing of larger Missional Partnerships.
This post comes with a stipend and housing.
We are seeking an Interim Minister who is:
For further information and to apply, click on the web link above.