- be a person of prayer with a heart for mission
- have proven skills in building, leading and managing effective teams of lay and ordained ministers
- be someone with experience of developing community initiatives
- have gifts in relation to and engaging with children and young families
- have experience in fostering a culture of good stewardship
Vicar, St Mary, Droylsden and Assistant Curate, St Stephen, Audenshaw
The PCC are looking for a person with vision who is a confident and inspirational team player to lead them in mission and growth.
It is expected that the post-holder will take on responsibility for St Stephen’s Audenshaw when the present incumbent retires in 2021For full details and to apply, please click on the web link above.