- Engaging effectively with the children and young families who come to church
- Nurturing Sunday – Saturday discipleship amongst people of all ages
- Using the links with C of E schools – primary and secondary – as mission opportunities
- Pastoral care and visiting
- Developing a culture of good stewardship and giving
Vicar: St Mary High Crompton and St James Thornham
The parishes of St Mary High Crompton and St James Thornham are looking for a vicar who is Eucharistic in their spirituality, flexible and creative in worship and who attends to the development of their own prayer life. She/he must be genuinely collaborative; willing and able to create ministerial teams that will maximise the extraordinary potential for growth both numerically and spiritually in these two large churches.
She/he will have proven gifts in
For further details and to apply, click on the web link above.